Home Staging Service List
Occupied Consultation - Starting at $ 200.00
Includes: An Initial Consultation with Room by room walk-through (this service last about 1 - 2 hrs) and a Detailed Recommendation Report. Additional hours will be charged $75/hr.
Occupied Staging -Starting at $ 400.00
Color Consultation -From $ 150.00
Vacant Home Consultation - From $ 75.00
Vacant / Show Home Staging - Main Floor Only Starting at $ 1,300.00
Vacant / Show Home Staging - Multiple Rooms Starting at $ 1,600.00
Home Staging Benefits Sellers and Buyers
Overall, professional stagers agree that staging a property prior to going on the market benefits everyone involved with the sale and purchase of the property.
Professional stagers recommend repairs and upgrades that are needed to get the property in market ready condition. Staging shows buyers the property’s true potential.
Buyers often do not have the funds to purchase a home then pay more money to address repairs,painting, etc. Buyers realize and appreciate the benefits of purchasing a professionally staged property.
• Professionally staged properties show better than competing ones for sale, including new construction homes and higher-priced properties.
• Staged properties sell faster when compared with properties that have not been staged. From the date of listing until the day of closing, home staging shortens this time frame, even in a slow real estate market.
• Staged properties can increase the number of offers and selling price in hot markets.
• Buyers view professionally staged listings as “well-maintained’.
• Buyers’ agents recognize that professionally staged listings are “move-in” ready and are more inclined to show staged properties.
• Photos of professionally staged listings look better on the MLS*, as well as in print.
• Professionally staged listings “STAND-OUT” in prospective buyers’ minds.
*multiple listing service (MLS)